Do you know about the “SILENT KILLER”?

 
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the “silent killer” because it is colorless, odorless, tasteless and non- irritating. If the early signs of CO poisoning are ignored, a person may lose consciousness and be unable to escape the danger.
 
If you, or someone you know, does not have or is not sure of the status of their CO detectors, please call the Gates Fire District. We will set up an appointment to come to your home, inspect your current detectors if present, and place new CO detectors as needed FOR FREE for residents of the Gates Fire District.
 
Gates Fire District phone number: 585-426-2720