This morning the Monroe County Fire Marshals & Inspectors Association came to our headquarters to present the Fire Safety / Fire Educator Joseph Manuse Fire and Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Foundation.
With this new foundation formed They honor Joseph Manuse and his life’s work to keep the community safe, and with working smoke, fire, and carbon monoxide detectors.
They have started this foundation to ensure all residents in the community will be given one if we find they do not have one as we arrive on scene for a call related to such matters.
Many have sponsored this foundation, and through donations, discounts, and with product given to, for this foundation. We are happy to see that no one will go without a working fire/smoke/carbon monoxide detector in their home.
Thank you for all of your support, and honoring Joseph Manuse today with creating this foundation.
WHEC reported on this event. You can watch that here: